BETHLEHEM, Pa. – The No. 26 Wesleyan women's cross country team placed 15th in a field of 42 in the College Brown 6K at the 46th Annual Paul Short Run. The squad recorded 455 points, placing three in the top-100 in a field of 328 runners.
- Sara Pinsonault was first across the line for the Cardinals, clocking in at 22:05.8, earning a spot in the top-50 with a personal best time.
- Becky Lopez-Anido and followed, placing 59th with a time of 22:13.6, while Sara Greene rounded out the top-three with a time of 22:39.0 in her first collegiate 6K.
- Miranda Graves also ran her first collegiate 6K, placing fourth for Wesleyan with a time of 22:49.5.
- Rounding out the top-five for the Cardinals was first-year Mariah Saunders, completing the course in 22:58.1.
- Sophie Scobell and Nora Markey paced each other in the open women's 6K, finishing in 24:52.9 and 24:54.2, respectively. Itzel Valdez crossed in 25:32.0.
- The Cardinals are idle until October 19th when they travel to the Connecticut College Invite.