Posted: May 11, 2019
NEW HAVEN, Conn. – Several members of the Wesleyan women's track and field team competed at the Open New England Championship hosted by Southern Connecticut State University on Friday and Saturday.
- Jenny Aguiar placed sixth in the 400m with a time of 57.20.
- In the 10,000m event, Emma Trapani garnered All-New England accolades placing eighth with a time of 38:35.79. Rosalie Skovron clocked in shortly after, crossing the finish line in 40:37.49.
- Sara Pinsonault placed 11th in the 3,000m steeplechase, clocking in at 11:26.79.
- Becky Lopez-Anido narrowly missed a personal-best time in a packed 800m race, clocking in at 2:15.70 which was good for 16th place.
- In the 1,500m, Rhoen Fiutak crossed the finish line in 4:48.75.
- The Cardinals are back in action on Wednesday when they compete at the Last Chance Meet hosted by Williams.