Posted: Mar 02, 2019
MEDFORD, Mass. – Three members of the Wesleyan men's and women's track and field teams and one relay team competed at the Tufts' Last Chance Meet on Saturday.
- Andrew McCracken placed second in the pole vault with a height of 4.70m.
- In the 3,000m, Julia Mitchell clocked in at 10:28.45, earning a third-place finish
- Grant van Inwegen crossed the finish line in 4:21.12 in the mile, which was good for seventh place.
- The women's DMR team (Becky Lopez-Anido, Jenny Aguiar, Becky Velie and Rhoen Fiutak) shattered the school record, placing eighth with a time of 11:58.42. The previous school record (12:18.38) had stood since 2006.
- Individuals who posted qualifying times/marks will compete at the NCAA Championships March 8-9 at the Reggie Lewis Center in Boston, Mass.