WILLIAMSTOWN, Mass. – The Wesleyan men's golf team competed in the Williams Fall Invitational this weekend at the Taconic Golf Club and finished tied for 19th in the 25-team field as the Cardinals shot a two-day team score of 646 (317-329).
Babson won the tournament with a 588 followed by Williams (589) and the University of Rochester (591).
- The Cardinals were led by Jacob Fain who carded a team-low 75 on day one followed by an 85 today to finish tied for 75th overall with a 160.
- Daniel Kraft played consistent golf with an 80 on day one and an 81 on day two.
- Placing third for Wesleyan was Mike Dunderdale who shot a 76 on Saturday and finished with a 162.
- Noah Cate shot a 163, including a team-low 77 today, while Walker Harris carded a 173.
- Wesleyan is back in action next weekend as it wraps up its fall schedule with the NESCAC Championship Qualifier hosted by Tufts at the Sandy Burr Country Club. The tournament will be held Saturday, Sept. 28 and Sunday, Sept. 29.